Monday, February 11, 2008

Oh My, Oh My, Oh My

Where in the world has the time gone. I feel horrible about not posting, but what can I say, life happens. Mainly my camera died so I have not been taking pictures since Christmas. If I don't have pictures, I don't think about posting to my blog.

However, I decided to write a quick update. A major prayer request that several of you have been praying about has been answered. Today I went full-time with Commerce. I love working there and stay rather busy. I am still pursuing my degree, so working full-time, school full-time, and Jayce tends to be a little overwhelming, but we are surviving.

There are two other major goals that will be happening within the next year. My car is dying - very undependable right now - so I will be buying a new car within the next 4 months. Then by this time next year Jonathan and I will be moving into a place of our own. I am overwhelmingly excited about this possibility. Again, the moving out plans are still tentative but as of now everything is a go for a year from now Jonathan (my brother), Jayce and I all moving into either a townhome or duplex. You can pray that we find the right one for our set-up that we have in mind. We are looking at the Lee's Summit area as that is the mid-point for both of our jobs.

Jayce is continuing to grow and shock me each week. Currently he is creating his own sentences. I love it so much. He gets creative and I just laugh at what he comes up with.

We are still very involved with New Life Ministries and again loving that. I enjoy working in the Children's Ministry with my Kindergarten through Second graders. Jayce has just recently bumped up to the preschool class and had his first time singing in church a couple of Sunday's ago. I was the mom who wanted to hide as I watched my son walk around the stage, as someone else said that is the best part having at least one child doing something.

Well, I think that is most of the update on us for right now.

No comments: