Sunday, November 18, 2007

An Awefully Round Easel

Jayce has really enjoyed learning to color and draw with everything imaginable. He learned very early on that the only thing he can color on is paper that we provide for him. For this reason the crayons, markers, and pens are not easily accessible to him. Whenever I am sitting at the computer working Jayce will sit in my lap and draw with a pen. Well, one night this past week I allowed him to sit in Papaw's chair and color on a pad of paper. I finished typing up the project I was working on and turned around to find him with his shirt up drawing on his stomach. We had a little talk as to how we are not suppose to draw on our skin, but I could not refuse taking a picture for keepsakes. He was completely embarrassed once I grabbed the camera so getting a good picture of the stomach was hard but here are a few for kicks.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Too funny! :)